Gardening show back for a second series
The popular BBC Two show Britain in Bloom started again last night (Monday, March 25) for a second series with exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the Britain in Bloom awards.
Presenter Chris Bavin (Eat Well for Less and Britain’s Best Home Cook) visits villages, towns and cities across the UK as they prepare for the RHS’ annual gardening competition, now more than 50 years old.
Follow the journey of communities as they transform their neighbourhood in the run-up to judging day in each 30-minute programme.
From a spectacular wildflower garden in Pateley Bridge, Yorkshire, to community fruit and vegetable growing in Clovelly, Devon, and show-stopping floral displays to boost business on a Birmingham high street.
- Episode 1: Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire
- Episode 2: Clovelly, Devon
- Episode 3: Soho Road, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Episode 4: Southport, Merseyside
- Episode 5: Petworth, West Sussex
- Episode 6: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Episode 7: Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Episode 8: Halton, Cheshire (It’s Your Neighbourhood group)
- Episode 9: Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Episode 10: Prestatyn, North Wales
- Episode 11: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Episode 12: Todmorden, West Yorkshire
- Episode 13: Llandudno, North Wales
- Episode 14: Evington, Leicestershire
- Episode 15: Marlborough, Wiltshire
The show is aired at 6.30pm each weekday night or catch up on BBC iPlayer, where episodes will be available for 30 days.
For more information, visit https://www.rhs.org.uk/get-involved/britain-in-bloom/tv.